REVIEW: Yo Gabba Gabba! Get Your Sillies Out! Tour
The kids version of a party in the club would be none other than a Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Get Your Sillies Out! concert and it’s making its way around to a neighborhood near you. This was our first Yo Gabba Gabba! concert and I’m pretty sure it won’t be our last. From the moment we entered the very chill Paramount Theatre in Huntington, LI, we were on our feet dancing away. Yes I admit, even on medical bed rest, I was up and bopping (gently) away. The excitement in the room was infectious and palpable.
My heart was melting watching my little guy just mesmerized by his favorite characters. He was a dancing machine! If you’re on #thevine (Mom Confessionals), I posted some great footage of him getting jiggy wit it! Here’s one teaser: vine.co/v/b1ZKZimpj5H
The whole show runs about 1.5 hrs with a 15 minute intermission after 45 minutes into the show. A special guest appears at each show. We were graced with the presence of Michael Park and his amazing saxophone skills. Snacks and juice boxes are available throughout the showtime and even some adult refreshments are available as well.
- Getting VIP tickets is well worth the money if being a part of the action is important. Besides being invited to the VIP After Party, it was where all the confetti rained and bubbles blew. Who doesn’t want to be a part of that!
- Bring your own snacks, no bottled drinks. We gasped at the $3 for a juice box prices. Especially if your child has severe allergies like mine does, there was popcorn with butter oil being served and other nut products available.
- Need to save a little on souvenir costs, bring your own Glow Sticks. They run about $10 each at the show and you know your kid is gonna want one!
- One (1) AWESOME Ticket in the first 15 Rows.
- One (1) pass to “Get the Sillies Out” in the private VIP room featuring a super fun party with the Gabba Gang (costumed characters)! Includes music, dancing, healthy snacks and refreshments.
- Hassle-Free Merchandise Shopping. Merchandise table located in the VIP Room.
- Photo Opportunity. This time around our Gabba Friends will be available for individual pictures instead of everyone waiting for one shot with the entire gang. More photos, less waiting, more fun!!!!! YO GABBA GABBA!
LOVE! $1.00 from every ticket sold on the 2013 Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Get the Sillies Out! Tour goes to support environmental efforts. Our environmental partner is Reverb. To read more about how Reverb has helped to “green” the tour, go here!