Did you know it’s Dr. Seuss’s birthday on March 2nd?! To celebrate, Oceanhouse Media is giving away for FREE. starting today, in the App Store, Dr. Seuss Band. The app reached the #1 spot in Music Games on the App Store. It also received an Editor’s Choice Award and a 4.9 Star Rating from Children’s Technology Review. I am downloading it as I write this post!
Dr. Seuss Band includes beautiful 3D artwork inspired by Dr. Seuss and features:
- 2 Ways to Play – Go for high scores in the Music Game or use Free Play to compose your own tunes.
- 10 Original Songs – Play along with the soundtrack from The Cat in the Hat, Green Eggs and Ham, Dr. Seuss’s ABC, Hop on Pop and more.
- 5 Unique Horn Instruments – Play Seussian versions of the trumpet (insert shameless promotion of Trumpeting Media!), french horn, clarinet, trombone and flute.
- 10 Crazy Horn Effects – Customize the sound of your horn by adding fun effects like a fish bowl, train whistle, reverb and more.
- Mix and Match Horns – Swap parts of the horn while playing to create more than 120 horn combinations.
- 3 Difficulty Levels – Choose Easy for beginners, Medium for experienced players and Hard for experts.
- 26 Unlockables – Achieve high scores to unlock songs, horns and effects.
- Gamecenter Leaderboards – Compare your high scores with the competition.
I know my kids will be clocking some major time with this app, especially my musically inclined boy, Marcus. Who doesn’t like free fun!? Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!