Mom Confessionals is a parenting blog that follows the life of Suzanne Chan and her growing family. You’ll read her many parenting confessions, mixed in with all the cool things she encounters via product reviews and giveaways. Read more about her here. Occasionally she has really cool friends, aka “the panel” and “guest writers”, that help this mom with one too many things on her plate, more than happily giving their two-cents in on things.
Mom Confessionals readers are 94% female, 90% are mothers with children ages 0-10 and 3% fathers, with a national readership and concentrations in New York City, Los Angeles and San Francisco. The other percentages? Who knows! Probably a wrong keyword search. Mom Confessionals readers are affluent with HHI of $100K+, and while Suzanne describes her as deeply rooted as a Chinese-American, emphasis “American”, she does have a head-scratching, strong connection with the Asian online community.
Want to be featured on Mom Confessionals? Read below for opportunities on how we can work together.
MomConfessionals.com has an eager panel of reviewers with children ages newborn and up. We love reviewing products geared towards moms and/or kids up to the age of 12. Please note:
- Samples are REQUIRED for reviews. We DO NOT return samples. It is our policy that our writers keep the products they review. Providing a sample does not guarantee a review either. We only feature and give positive reviews for products we genuinely love. With that said…
- We reserve the right to refuse products that are of no interest to us and our readers.
- Reviews are always honest opinions and findings, often in a pro vs con format. Sometimes we’ll even make a VLOG or post on Pinterest, or Tweet…
- Main interests include, but not limited to: Baby/Kids Gear, Family Travel, Parenting, Green Living, supporting Charitable Organizations, Family Healthcare, Education, Technology, Entertaining
- In compliance with FTC guidelines, I will disclose any and all products I receive, as well as any compensation received for the post.
If you are interested in having your event or product reviewed and sponsoring a giveaway, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ sponsors & brands ] Giveaways are offered in conjunction with product reviews and we find really help to boost visibility for a product. Sponsors are responsible for shipping giveaway item(s) to winner(s) unless otherwise agreed upon.
ADVERTISING & SPONSORED POSTS:
We have limited space, and by limited space, we mean selective advertising position. We do not like to overwhelm our visitors with advertisements and have reserved positions for the right advertising partnership.
We are opened to sponsored post opportunities that are a fit for our audience. For more information, to request a media kit or to submit a proposal, please email: email@example.com.