FALL FASHION PREVIEW: American Eagle & 77 Kids
There’s so much to love about the Fall line from American Eagle and 77 Kids! With everything from clothing to laptop cases, they’ve got you covered no matter where you’re headed on a breezy day! Above are some of my favorite finds for fall.
- Jewelry has to be cheap ($9.95-$19.95) and chic for me and I’m loving the delicate chains this season.
- It’s all about ankle boots this fall, paired with the hipster jeans or the classic jeggings, you’re totally rockin it!
- American Eagle is bringing the romance with their soft florals and lacy detail. Their flowy tunic top has me channeling Kate Middleton during a Wills break — eat your heart out! Tell me you know which photo I’m talking about…
- I love a good sweater than can go from lounging to dress up. Not ready to let go of summer but happily into fall, the stripes are calling me.
- For the kiddies, we’re never tired of the Skulls & Bones. It’s edgy, just like my New York bred children! With this backpack, my girl’s sending a strong message… did you get it?
- Jazzing it up, the inner rocker is still alive and well. Boys in their adorable leather bomber jackets and Girls in their knits and converse. Rock on Kiddo!
- They don’t give enough credit to their handbags, their Nina Satchel is a MUST HAVE this fall. At only $34.95, it’s a STEAL! If you haven’t discovered their full line of luggage, satchels, handbags and laptop cases ($19.50!) — RUN and check them out!
I love that they’ve got the whole family covered!