There’s so much to love about the Fall line from American Eagle and 77 Kids! With everything from clothing to laptop cases, they’ve got you covered no matter where you’re headed on a breezy day! Above are some of my favorite finds for fall.
- Jewelry has to be cheap ($9.95-$19.95) and chic for me and I’m loving the delicate chains this season.
- It’s all about ankle boots this fall, paired with the hipster jeans or the classic jeggings, you’re totally rockin it!
- American Eagle is bringing the romance with their soft florals and lacy detail. Their flowy tunic top has me channeling Kate Middleton during a Wills break — eat your heart out! Tell me you know which photo I’m talking about…
- I love a good sweater than can go from lounging to dress up. Not ready to let go of summer but happily into fall, the stripes are calling me.
- For the kiddies, we’re never tired of the Skulls & Bones. It’s edgy, just like my New York bred children! With this backpack, my girl’s sending a strong message… did you get it?
- Jazzing it up, the inner rocker is still alive and well. Boys in their adorable leather bomber jackets and Girls in their knits and converse. Rock on Kiddo!
- They don’t give enough credit to their handbags, their Nina Satchel is a MUST HAVE this fall. At only $34.95, it’s a STEAL! If you haven’t discovered their full line of luggage, satchels, handbags and laptop cases ($19.50!) — RUN and check them out!
I love that they’ve got the whole family covered!