- Baby M wouldn’t let me put him down and I really had to pee… so I took him with me
- I forgot all about cloth diapering… will try on Wednesday for sure… I’m busy on Tuesday
- The electric Dora toothbrush I bought for A says for ages 3+ — oh well, whatever gets her to brush her teeth! At least I’m embracing Dora
- I despise medication but caved to antibiotics to head off a case of Mastitis — at least its a breastfeeding friendly version
- I bought the Medela Harmony despite having a car adapter for my Pump In Style because of sheer laziness. Didn’t want to keep packing and unpacking it for short trips. Am I crazy to think it is less work to hand pump than to pack and unpack my heavy in style? I make my self feel better by thinking at least I didn’t buy the freestyle, I saved $400 that way.
- I am addicted to California Pizza Kitchens Mac and Cheese… but it is a Kids Menu only item… so I order it to go. One for me and one for A.